Contact Information

Please contact me at jeannie.boniface@gmail.com or 907-333-4158

Monday, November 21, 2011

Mug Rugs

These are the first in a group of 12 mug rugs I'm creating for my living room.  Based off the patterns I found on a series of postcards, I created the applique patterns and then do the detail quilting.  Best part - I can toss them in the washing machine! 

These mug rugs are not for sale, but these or other patterns are easily made.  Final product is 5" x 7".  For a set of 4 this detailed I charge $36.00, or $10.00 each.




2 comments:

  1. Is a mug rug like a coaster with the awesome level turned up to 11?

    They're very pretty, but I've never heard the term before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's far better than mine - I'm still using the circles of wing skin cut out for inspection holes for my coasters. Yours are far prettier, and far less reminiscent of a half-disassembled gearbox on the kitchen table...

    ReplyDelete