Contact Information

Please contact me at jeannie.boniface@gmail.com or 907-333-4158

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Prepping for Craft Shows - Falling behind in Blogging!

Hello!  I know, it's been a while...I'm happy to report that means I've been working hard!  Growth charts abound, and I'll post some pics here:










As you can see - a wide variety of fun!  Also, I've been working on more small stuffed animals - little bitty elephants on baby mobiles, fancy birds (kind of like hyper colored cockatiels) and tote bags!  

I'll be attending the Girdwood Forest Fair if they accept my booth application - hope to see you there! - and I'll have more with me than I have ever prepped for a show - tons of stuff, both new and old designs, and hopefully enough inventory to get me through three days of show - I've never done more than one day, so I hope it goes as well as I expect!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment